Full-Time Permanent position – Based in Melbourne or Brisbane
Conservation Volunteers exists to make a difference – specifically, our purpose is to strengthen the health of our communities and our ecosystems for mutual benefit and the difference that we make is the sum of our on-ground and in-community impacts.
We are looking for a person with prior experience in nationally coordinated initiatives and community engagement to innovate and respond to the needs of the community, ensuring we have strong strategies in place to enthuse large numbers of people to contribute to our initiatives. This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth of CVA’s activities.
For success in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Development or other relevant qualification
- Demonstrated capacity to innovate, build teams and deliver results
- Expertise in community recruitment and engagement
- The ability to manage and lead a team, including geographically remote employees
- A passion for working in an organisation where your contribution makes a real difference to Australia’s environment
As a not-for-profit organisation we make use of various options to make our package as attractive as possible, but we also acknowledge that the people who join us do it for more than the money – it is about using your passion and skills to make a real difference to the world that we live in!
For a full copy of the position description, including Key Selection Criteria, read the National Community Engagement Manager position description.
Applications Close Date: Sunday 1 March 2020
Applications for this job, addressing the Key Selection Criteria, with accompanying Resume and Cover Letter to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now