Full-Time Permanent position – Ballarat based preferred – Melbourne by negotiation
Conservation Volunteers exists to make a difference – specifically, our purpose is to strengthen the health of our communities and our ecosystems for mutual benefit and the difference that we make is the sum of our on-ground and in-community impacts.
We are currently seeking a finance professional to be an integral member of our executive team, providing strategic direction for the financial management of Conservation Volunteers and managing financial operations to ensure all legislative requirement are met and the organisation achieves success in relation to financial performance.
For success in this role, you will need:
- Qualifications in Accounting or Commence, with CPA or CA certification
- Experience in a similar role within the not-for-profit sector
- Extensive strategic planning and reporting experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership in alignment with our organisation’s values and purpose
- A passion for working in an organisation where your contribution makes a real difference to Australia and New Zealand’s environment.
For a full copy of the position description, including Key Selection Criteria, read the Chief Financial Officer position description.
Applications will be processed and considered as received. The application form will remain open until a suitable candidate has been identified.
Applications for this job, addressing the Key Selection Criteria, with accompanying Resume and Cover Letter to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now