Full Time Permanent Position
At Conservation Volunteers we believe in offering everyone an opportunity to be involved in maintaining and protecting a healthy and sustainable environment. Do you share our vision and would you like to make a vital contribution to seeing it achieved?
As the Partnerships Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the partnerships team in engaging and maintaining corporate and government partners.
For success in this role, you will need:
- A passion for conservation and the environment
- Proven sales and marketing experience, especially in business relationship development and event marketing
- High standard of personal presentation
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal, and experience in writing creatively for marketing purposes
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Full driver’s licence
For further details, please read the Partnerships Coordinator position description.
Applications Close Date: Tuesday 10 December 2019
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the relevant position description) with resume and cover letter to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now