Full Time Permanent
Conservation Volunteers Australia (CVA) is a national, not-for-profit, community-based organisation that is dedicated to having positive impacts in our communities and the environment. Each year we engage over 12,500 local and international volunteers on over 2,000 important projects that make a significant difference to our unique country and its inhabitants. By joining the CVA team, you will be helping us to achieve our purpose in strengthening the health of communities and the environment for mutual benefit.
We are seeking a person with a range of experience in corporate partnership development and account management to foster CVA’s existing corporate relationships and identify new opportunities. Prior experience in a non-profit business environment would be advantageous.
For success in this role, you will need:
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal, and an aptitude for public speaking
- Experience working with corporate clients with the ability to interpret and understand their needs
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent computer skills
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to generate ideas
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A mature and outgoing personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- A passion for conservation and the environment
- Full Driver’s licence
At Conservation Volunteers, we believe in offering everyone an opportunity to be involved in managing and protecting a healthy and sustainable environment. If you feel you are the right person to be able to support our vision and would like to make a vital contribution to seeing it achieved, then we have the role for you.
For further details about the position read the Corporate Partnerships Manager position description
Applications Close Date: Sunday 16 June 2019
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the relevant position description) with resume and cover letter to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now