Conservation Volunteers Australia (CVA) is a national, not-for-profit, community-based organisation that is dedicated to having positive impacts in our communities and the environment. Each year we engage over 12,500 local and international volunteers on over 2,000 important projects that make a significant difference to our unique country and its inhabitants. By joining the CVA team, you will be helping us to achieve our purpose in strengthening the health of communities and the environment for mutual benefit.
We are now seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to develop and deliver our overall and program-specific marketing and communication strategies. This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth of CVA’s products and profile, with a specific focus on supporting the marketing of CVA’s Experiences.
For success in this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, as well as creative development and graphic design
- Experience in public relations and corporate communications, including management of websites, social media and e-marketing
- Experience in stakeholder relations and senior level leadership
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or significant industry experience in communications, marketing or public relations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Experience in working with an NGO, charity or volunteer-related organisation
- Full Driver’s licence
As a not-for-profit organisation, we make use of various options to make our package as attractive as possible, but we also acknowledge that the people who join us do it for more than the money – it is about using your passion and skills to make a real difference to the world that we live in!
For further details about the position read the Communications & Marketing Manager position description
Applications Close Date: Sunday 2 June 2019
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the relevant position description) with resume and cover letter to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now