Full-Time 6 month maternity leave contract
Conservation Volunteers is a national, not-for-profit, community based organisation that is dedicated to connecting people with our environment. Each year we engage over 12,500 local and international volunteers on over 2,000 important projects that make a significant difference to our unique country and its inhabitants. By joining the Conservation Volunteers team, you will be helping us to achieve our vision of a healthy and sustainable environment for all Australians.
We are currently seeking a Regional Coordinator to manage the overall delivery of our programs in the Perth region. The Regional Coordinator will be responsible for developing strong business relationships and promoting our range of programs with partner organisations. Experience in project management, well developed communication skills and sound organisational skills are essential for success of this role. Networks and experience in the conservation industry, while not essential, would be advantageous.
Tasks and duties:
- Liaising and maintaining strong business relationships with government agencies, corporate bodies and other relevant organisations at a regional level to promote Conservation Volunteers as a key player in community engagement in environmental and heritage restoration and protection
- Developing and implementing a planned program of activities for Conservation Volunteers in the area
- Meeting targets in line with the region’s business plan
- Managing all aspects of a busy office
- Monitoring programs in the region to ensure that they meet Conservation Volunteers standards regarding OH&S and environmental outcomes
As a not-for-profit organisation we make use of various options to make our package as attractive as possible, but we also acknowledge that the people who join us do it for more than the money – it is about using your passion and skills to make a real difference to the world that we live in!
For a full copy of the position description, read the Regional Coordinator, Perth position description.
Applications Close Date: Sunday 28 October 2018
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria and Resume to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now