More ways to give
How we use your donation
Your donation helps us deliver practical conservation projects across Australia, that wouldn’t happen without Conservation Volunteers. We provide tools, equipment, and project management for hundreds of projects every year, helping to conserve our natural environment, protect threatened species, and work with local communities on projects important to them.
Over the past twelve months, our participants have achieved outstanding results, including:
- Planting almost 1 million trees, grasses and shrubs;
- Collecting over 1.4 tonnes of native seeds for re-vegetation projects;
- Clearing more than 37,000 hectares of introduced weed species;
- Collecting in excess of 280 tonnes of rubbish;
- Building and maintaining over 245km of walking tracks; and
- Completing 2,300 environmental surveys.
Conservation Volunteers Australia is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 93006058135. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.