What is Wild Futures?
Wild Futures is Conservation Volunteers Australia’s wildlife conservation program that supports the recovery of Australia’s threatened wildlife. It makes a measurable difference to the future of many of Australia’s most treasured animals.
Through Wild Futures, we work with recovery teams and other experts to identify and implement conservation actions for threatened species across Australia.
What can your business do?
Can’t get out and volunteer with Conservation Volunteers Australia? You can still support Wild Futures, by entering our Go Wild Photo Prize 2017. We will be looking for the most creative, engaging and inspiring photograph, so Go Wild for Wild Futures! You may enter as an individual or a group.
Entries close: 11:55pm Sunday 30th September 17
Judging: 1st – 6th October 17
Notification of winners: Friday 6th October 17
- Entries to be submitted via the online form.
- Save your image with the entrant name and caption as the filename e.g. janesmith_wetlands.jpeg
- Winners or donors may be requested to provide high resolution copies of winning or donated photographs.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each person can submit. A separate entry form must be filled out and submitted for each entry.
- There are no age specifications in the 2017 prize. All categories are open to entrants of any age.
The judging panel is established by Conservation Volunteers Australia and may include sponsors or their representatives. Judging decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Judging criteria (in order): relevance to category theme (Threatened Species and Going Wild), content, artistic expression, quality of presentation.
- Individual – Keen© shoes certificate valued at $100
- Group (maximum of 6 people per group) – CVA gift basket, inclusive of Raw Kaya Organics, CVA merchandise and CVA Keep Cups valued at $150
Submit Your EntryEnter Go Wild Photo Prize