Full-time 12 month contract
At Conservation Volunteers we believe in a healthy and sustainable environment, and for everyone to be involved in managing and protecting that environment. We attract and manage volunteers to participate in projects that protect or enhance our environment and heritage in Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently looking for a well organised and proficient Finance Accounts Manager to implement a new finance system whilst managing the financial transactions and associated accounting functions within Finance. The role will include the provision of accurate, timely and professional accounting support for all Conservation Volunteers managed entities.
For success in this role, you will need:
- An accountancy degree, with preference for CPA or CA qualifications (or working towards)
- Well-developed management and interpersonal skills to manage Accounts Payable and Receivables team
- Demonstrable achievements in meeting the delivery of accounting processes within deadlines
- Solid experience of finance systems is required. The Finance Accounts Manager will be required to facilitate the selection, evaluation and implementation of finance and payroll systems, as well as integration to a new salesforce CRM that includes time and attendance. Prior experience using or implementing an ERP system would be considered desirable.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change as CV transitions to new systems and processes
- Ability to develop and integrate accounting policies to fulfil organisational needs
- A passion for working in an organisation where your contribution makes a real difference to Australia and New Zealand’s environment
For full details and for the Key Selection Criteria, please read the Finance Accounts Manager position description.
Applications Close Date: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the relevant position description) and CV to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.