Full-time Position, 6 Month Contract
Conservation Volunteers is Australia and New Zealand’s largest practical conservation organization engaging more than 12,500 volunteers in over 2,000 important environmental projects every year. By becoming a member of the Conservation Volunteers team, you will be using your skills to enable this work to continue.
The Program Support Officer uses well developed administrative skills to coordinate the day to day needs of the office including the provision of administrative support to the Regional Manager and office based assistance to field staff working on conservation projects.
For success in this role you will need:
- Professional phone manner
- Broad experience in database management and the Microsoft Office suite
- Organisation and prioritisation skills to ensure that the office functions in an orderly and friendly manner
- Sound knowledge of practical conservation activities
- Ability to complete simple reports in a timely manner
Applications Close Date: Sunday 28 May 2017
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the Program Support Officer position description) and CV to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now