We are seeking casual wait/hospitality staff for the Little Desert Nature Lodge.
The Lodge offers an eco-accommodation base set on 117 hectares of natural bushland, located on the edge of the pristine Little Desert National Park in Western Victoria. Facilities include en-suite and bunkroom accommodation, licensed dining facilities for up to 120 guests, guided tours, wildlife viewing and nature trails.
Duties will include food and beverage service, housekeeping and reception.
Essential Qualifications & Attributes:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Working with Children VIC
- Previous experience in hospitality / tourism preferred
For a description of the duties involved in the position read the Hospitality Staff LDNL position description
Applications close date: Sunday 26 February 2017
Applications for this job to be submitted via the application form below. Please attach your resume and answer the following questions within the application form:
- Why do you want to work at the Little Desert Nature Lodge and what do you think you can bring to the role?
- Describe your experiences working in hospitality and/or tourism and the customer service skills you have acquired.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.Apply now