Permanent, full time – Sydney Based
At Conservation Volunteers we believe in offering everyone an opportunity to be involved in maintaining and protecting a healthy and sustainable environment. Do you share our vision and would you like to make a vital contribution to seeing it achieved?
As the Corporate Relations Coordinator, NSW, you will be responsible for developing business development opportunities for Conservation Volunteers across New South Wales, in support of the State and Regional Managers.
For success in this role, you will need:
- A passion for conservation and the environment
- Proven sales and marketing experience, especially in business relationship development
- High standard of personal presentation
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal, and an aptitude for public speaking
- Excellent computer skills
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Full driver’s licence
For further details about the position read the Corporate Relations Coordinator NSW position description
Applications Close Date: Sunday 26 June 2016
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the position description) and Resume to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.