Permanent, full time
At Conservation Volunteers we believe in offering everyone an opportunity to be involved in maintaining and protecting a healthy and sustainable environment. Do you share our vision and would you like to make a vital contribution to seeing it achieved?
The Corporate Relations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of CV’s existing suite of national corporate partnerships with a focus on developing new business opportunities, including employee volunteering in Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and the Northern Territory. The principal aim of the role is to assist regional managers to develop and deliver increased and sustainable revenue through partnerships, donations and volunteering events.
For success in this role, you will need:
- A passion for conservation and the environment
- Proven sales and marketing experience, especially in business relationship development
- High standard of personal presentation
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal, and an aptitude for public speaking
- Excellent computer skills
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Full driver’s licence
For further details about the position read the Corporate Relations Coordinator Melbourne position description
Applications Close Date: Monday 13 June 2016
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the position description) and Resume to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.