The Team Leader is responsible for the safety, welfare and supervision of volunteers doing practical conservation work in our programs in Gladstone, ensuring our volunteers enjoy a positive project experience whilst working within the boundaries of occupational health and safety requirements.
For success in this role you will need:
- knowledge and experience in the application of Workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures
- sound knowledge of practical conservation activities
- excellent people management and training skills
- good organizational skills and the ability to complete simple reports in a timely manner
Essential Qualifications & Attributes
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job
- A current full Australian Drivers licence
- Defensive driving certificate
- Level 3 Work Health and Safety certificate
- QLD Working with Children Check – Blue Card
- Clearance by Criminal Records Check
For more information about the position read the Team Leader position description
Applications Close Date: Sunday January 3, 2016
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the Team Leader position description) and CV to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.