Full time, 6 month contract
The Green Army is an Australian Government initiative that supports local environment and heritage conservation projects across Australia. Conservation Volunteers is proud to be a provider for this program.
We are seeking to employ a Green Army Supervisor who will be responsible for the safety, welfare, training and supervision of Green Army participants aged 17 – 24, working on conservation projects throughout Australia.
For success as a Green Army Supervisor, you will need:
- knowledge and experience in the application of Workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures
- sound knowledge of bush regeneration practices and conservation activities
- excellent people management and training skills
- good organizational skills and the ability to complete simple reports in a timely manner
Essential Qualifications & Attributes
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this job
- A current full Australian Drivers licence – Manual licence and experience required
- Defensive driving certificate
- Level 3 Work Health and Safety certificate
- Victorian Employee Working with Children Check
- Clearance by Criminal Records Check
For further details about the position read the Green Army Supervisor position description
Applications Close Date: Sunday January 10, 2016
Applications for this job addressing the Key Selection Criteria (in the position description) and CV to be submitted via the application form below.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.