Our mission is urgent. The environment needs our support and help now, more than ever. There’s no time to waste and there’s plenty to do!
Your membership is important. Members bring strength in numbers. Your support is part of a growing group of members, and proves that you care about our environment. Every new member helps Conservation Volunteers Australia attract more support to protect our landscapes, wildlife and heritage.
- Conservation Volunteer News, full of informative stories and eco-tips
- eNews email newsletter with the latest in volunteer projects, competitions and events
- A sticker to show the world your support for conservation
- Discounted conservation gifts and merchandise from our online store
- Opportunities to join our regular conservation training programs and social activities
- $75 non-voting / $125 voting
- Young member
- $35 non-voting (only available to those age 23 and under)
- International member
- $100 non-voting (only available to members outside Australia)
- Corporate member
- $2,000 non-voting
Corporate Membership benefits
- Acknowledgement on our partnership page as a Corporate Supporter
- Provision of co-branded posters to display in your office
- Conservation Volunteer News magazine as well as quarterly eNews, full of informative stories
- Opportunities to join our corporate events and challenges and regular conservation projects
A non-voting member is a person who has paid the membership fee and is provided with all the benefits of membership in return. A voting member pays the fee and also is provided with these benefits, but in addition has rights and obligations according to Conservation Volunteers Australia’s constitution. To become a voting member, you have to agree to be bound by the constitution. If you do not specifically agree to be bound by the constitution, you are a non-voting member. A copy of the constitution is available on request by phoning 1800 032 501. Voting membership carries with it legal obligations and rights as defined by the constitution.